On Friday, November 10, 2017, the GCMS School District will be honoring Veteran’s Day with a special program. The celebration is open to the public and will take place in the High School Gymnasium, beginning at 9 AM. Veterans and their families are invited to attend a social hour and refreshments starting at 8 AM in the High School Library.
As in past years, we will be including a PowerPoint of veterans from our community. If you have submitted a picture for the ceremony in the past years, the picture is already included in the presentation.
- If you would like to submit a picture, please follow these guidelines:
- If at all possible, please submit a digital copy (jpg, gif, png, bmp). Digital photos can be emailed to:
- If you need to send a paper copy, we ask that you send a copy and not the original.
- Please include the following information with the picture:
- Branch of Service
- Highest Rank Held
- Anywhere overseas the veteran has served
- If you have any questions regarding the powerpoint presentation, please send them to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Willis at the Elementary School – 217-784-4278
Please feel free to contact Mr. Kyle Bielfeldt with any questions at email@example.com or 217-784-8731.
The GCMS School District staff and students thank you for your support.